Vanilla Cake is the favorite of everyone, especially when Christmas has just been around, and this festival brings along, a sweet smell of baking from all the kitchens. Vanilla Cake or any other cake is that one dessert dish that nobody will deny to have. A kid or an adult always love to have a piece of cake. Many ladies buy microwave just too do some cake baking, but it is not like, you can bake a cake only if you have an oven. You can even bake a cake in a pressure cooker.
Today I will be sharing with you the recipe for Vanilla Cake that we will bake in a microwave. We all know that generally when we talk about baking a cake, we understand that the essential ingredient in refined flour (Maida) but in this recipe, we have chosen wheat flour. It is always a healthy choice, and we believe in healthy eating. So let’s see the list of ingredients first.
Ingredients for Vanilla Cake:
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Milk powder – 2 cups
- Baking Powder – 2 tablespoon
- baking soda – 2 tablespoon
- Sugar (powdered) – 2 cups
- Dry fruits
- tutti frutti
- Milk- 2 cups
- Vanilla Essence
Procedure to make eggless Vanilla Cake:
- The first and foremost thing to do is to collect and keep all the ingredients ready. If all the ingredients are kept prepared in front of you, then you will not hassle. This tip is for first-time bakers, who always want their baking to be perfect.
- Start with adding wheat flour, dry fruits, milk powder, tutty fruity, baking soda and baking powder and powdered sugar in the bowl.
[For Home Made tutty fruity recipe, click here]
- Now once you have added all the dry ingredients and mixed them well, then add a teaspoon of vanilla essence, butter, and milk.
- Mix the mixture well, so that there are no lumps in the batter. For mixing this, you can use a spoon, whisk, beater or a hand blender. If you use hand blender be careful otherwise it will blend your tutty fruity and dry fruits into tiny pieces which can spoil the texture of your vanilla cake. So if you are using hand blender then add dry fruits and tutty fruity later on.
- After whisking pour the batter into the cake pot and keep it aside, let it settle.
- If you have an aluminum cake pot, then you need to dust it. Dusting is nothing but applying the wheat layer to the container before you pour the batter into it. If you are using silicone utensil, then you will have to dust it only once, after that whenever you use it you can directly pour the batter and bake the cake.
- Now pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Centigrade. Once it’s heated put the cake pot and allow it to bake for 20 -25
- Finally, Your cake is ready. This Vanilla cake is healthy as it contains wheat flour. So you can give it to kids as much as they want. Try this at home and enjoy.
Some tips for first-timers:
- Don’t open the oven immediately after 20 – 25 minutes. Give it some time to settle otherwise your cake will not be fluffy. So have some patience to enjoy your Vanilla Cake.
- To check whether your cake is ready or not just insert the back side of a spoon or a knife in the middle of the cake and take it out. If your knife or spoon comes out clean, then consider baking to be done. If not then you will have to bake for some more 10 – 15 minutes.