I was never interested in cooking before marriage but gradually I discovered that I have a foodie husband, So after that, I started to cook different cuisines and delicacies. Every weekend is an experimental one. I keep trying new dishes, and you will be getting all of them one by one in the upcoming blogs. So,Here comes the most awaited recipe,tutti frutti step by step which you can prepare at home very easily.
Tutti Frutti or candied papaya is the most loved item. Tutti Frutti is used in many dishes like cake,cupcakes, ice creams, and many more. Being a kid I was truly a fan of tutti frutti and I am glad to see that this tutti frutti or candied papaya kept its charm till now on me. So when I love it so much I thought to make it at home so that I will never run out of tutti frutti from my fridge. This easy to make and store recipe can last for atleast three months in your fridge and you can use it when ever and however you want.
So do enjoy this wonderful recipe and if you like it please feel free to comment and share.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Ingredients required to Make Tutti Frutti Recipe
- 1 Raw Papaya
- 400 grams Sugar
- 4-5 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 litre Water
- Artificial food Colour (Red, yellow,green)
Instructions to make Tutti Frutti step by step at Home
- Firstly,Take a raw papaya,wash it and peel it
- Secondly cut the peeled Papaya into tiny pieces.
- Now Take 1/2 litre water and keep it to boil.
- Once the water boiled then add the papaya pieces and blanch it for 5 mins.
- After that,Drain the blanched Papaya.
- Now in another pan add 400 grams sugar and bring it to boil.
- Add 3-4 drops of Vanilla Essence to it.
- When you get a thick sugar syrup turn off the gas and put the blanched papaya in the syrup.
- Take two different bowls and add the artificial colours (1/2 tablespoon each) in those bowls.
- Now add the papaya sugar syrup in that bowl.
- Lastly, keep it to rest for 12 – 24 hrs
- Finally, after that Drain the water. You will get your tutti Frutti.
You can store it in an air tight container and keep it in the Refrigerator. Use it when you need.
For more upcoming recipes just subscribe us!!
Aditi Koranne is a freelance content writer and founder of www.celebratingessence.com. She is passionate for writing on subjects like, Management, health, gardening, travel, recipes and many more. Also holds a hand of dexterity in delivering many commercial write-ups for various digital marketing agencies. She has completed her M.B.A in HR and Marketing and then joined a reputed HR Firm as a Recruiter to begin her career.
Being a spoken English and personality development trainer it was her privilege to train many students of various age groups. She believes that a woman can always overcome the obstacles and achieve her dreams. “Because every woman can” is her life’s mantra. Being a mother, a housewife she has found her career alternative without taking any break and now she is happily nurturing her baby along with her dreams.