Are you aware of indoor pollution? Do you have an idea that it is more harmful to your health than the outside pollution?
According to the reports of the World Health Organization (Source), 3% of lethal diseases take place due to indoor pollution. We usually spend most of our time at house or offices. Ostensibly, our grandparents, kids and even all working professionals spend their 90% of the time indoors. We adopt major steps to avoid outdoor pollution, but the indoor pollution is a silent intruder which is immensely toxic. So, purifying the room air is essential just as the routine dusting of the house.
Today we will navigate you through a miraculous solution to fix the indoor pollution and maintain the freshness of the indoor air.
The air presents indoor areas can be an amalgamation of germs, animal hair, viruses and various dust particles. To get the regular supply of fresh and healthy air you need to purify the air in routine. We are introducing the essential oil solutions which are the best and natural air purifiers for your house and office area. A presence of these essential oils in your room will add an amount of fresh air along with a pleasant fragrance.
How do Essential Oils WorkThese essential oils such as rosemary, lavender, sandalwood, cinnamon, peppermint, citrus etc. carry anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. A spray of these oils in the air makes a contact with viruses, dust and dispersed bacterial cells and it immediately kills them. It makes a shield of fresh air in your indoor area which provides natural breath, unlike other chemically manufactured room fresheners. So, skip those harmful chemicals and adopt the fresh breath by using natural oils.
How to Use Essential OilsAlthough, we have a lot of easy ways to use essential oils to get their amazing benefits and natural fragrance, here we will walk you through the effective techniques of using essential oils. Have a look.
- You can get a high-quality essential oil diffuser to enhance the air quality of your room. You just need to add 6-7 drops of essential oil or a blend of oils as per your choice. Add the required amount of water by following the mentioned instructions. That’s all; use the diffuser for an hour to generate freshness.
- Spraying oil is also a better option to scent up your room and it is quite easy as well. Just get a clean bottle and add 30-40 drops of oil along with 90ml distilled water. Shake it nicely and spray around the area.
Benefits of Using Essential Oils for Indoors
- The use of essential oils can keep you safe from various nasty illnesses such as flu, cold, asthma, and fever etc.
- It endows fresh air which helps you breathe easier.
- You can get rid of the allergic and breathing disorders by using essential oils on a routine
- It reduces the entire stress of the hectic day and makes you more relaxed.
- It energizes mood and bestows the positive atmosphere.
Other Health Related Articles:
- Today on Yoga Day – Here’s My Message for You!
- Interesting Health Benefits of Cannabis Oil You Never Knew
- How to cope up with depression using Medical Cannabis
- How To Keep A Positive Mental State During Pregnancy